Acts 4:10-12 Let me clearly state to all of you and to all the people of Israel that he was healed by the powerful name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, the man you crucified but whom God raised from the dead. For Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says,
‘The stone that you builders rejected
has now become the cornerstone.’
There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.”
- 2 Timothy 2:1-6 I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone.
- John 14:6-7 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.If you have really known me, you will also know the Father.
- John 3:3 Jesus answered, “I am telling you the truth: no one can see the Kingdom of God without being born again.”
- John 3:14-16 As Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up. Then whoever puts his trust in Him will have life that lasts forever. For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son. Whoever puts his trust in God’s Son will not be lost but will have life that lasts forever.
- John 5:24 I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.
- John 6:40 This is indeed the will of my Father, that all who see the Son and believe in him may have eternal life; and I will raise them up on the last day.
- Acts 2:21 It will be that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved from the punishment of sin.
- Romans 10:9-10, 13 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved…Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- 1 John 5:11-12 And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God’s Son does not have life.I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life.
- Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.